Sunday 10 November 2013

Review: Where She Went by Gayle Forman

Where She Went
Summary from Goodreads:
It's been three years since the devastating accident . . . three years since Mia walked out of Adam's life forever.

Now living on opposite coasts, Mia is Juilliard's rising star and Adam is LA tabloid fodder, thanks to his new rock star status and celebrity girlfriend. When Adam gets stuck in New York by himself, chance brings the couple together again, for one last night. As they explore the city that has become Mia's home, Adam and Mia revisit the past and open their hearts to the future-and each other.

Told from Adam's point of view in the spare, lyrical prose that defined If I StayWhere She Went explores the devastation of grief, the promise of new hope, and the flame of rekindled romance.


If I Stay was one of the best books that I have ever read so I was very eager to readWhere She Went. I was worried that it wouldn't be as good as I hoped it would be. I was wrong, it was brilliant. When I heard that it was from Adams POV I was so excited as I adored Adam in If I Stay. Can I also say that the girl on the cover looks a bit like Emilie De Ravin.


I adored every single aspect of it and when I started reading it the world around me disappeared. I was completely entranced by Adam and the story and I just couldn't wait to read what happens next. Every moment of his story was heart wrenching and wonderful. I was so completely and utterly entranced by every single moment and it was so hard to stop reading. It was impossible not to feel for Adam every step of the way.


Hands down one of the best book that I've ever read. I adored this book. And I will always treasure these characters. I'm not going to spoil anything by telling you if they get there happily ever after, but I will say that this is worth every single second of reading. Fans of If I Stay will not be disappointed, this is one journey your not going to want to miss out on.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Now you've read my thoughts, what are your?