Monday 4 March 2013

Blogging for fun!

As you may have noticed, we haven't written a review in a while. This would be because we haven't had the time. We have read new books, but we haven't had the chance to write a review for them.

We would like to thank you all so much for sticking with us even though we haven't updated anything lately.
I (Leona) will be posting a review as soon as I can for 'The Fault In Our Stars' by John Green. It will be posted within the next few days.

I don't know where we'll go from that but I hope that we will be able to get back into the swing of things.

As the title says we are now blogging, and reading, for fun. That means that there won't be as many reviews posted. But come the middle of June, when we've finished our exams we will post LOTS!

I hope that you can stick with us until then.


We are always looking for ways in which we can make this blog more interactive with you so please comment below telling us what sort of thing you would like us to do. I (Leona) a would also appreciate a few book recommendations. Preferably a short book that has an engaging plot and characters.

Thank you all for your support!

~Leona and Megan

1 comment:

  1. I've been going through this lately. Sometimes you want to blog more, but because of being busy you can't.

    Jennifer @ Dream Reads

    ReplyDelete

Now you've read my thoughts, what are your?