I got nominated by Gin Bryant over at Addicted to Words. Make sure to follow her blog and check out her Liebster Award post!:) Thank you Gin!
So what is the Liebster Blog Award?
The Liebster Blog Award is given to upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers and Liebster is a German word which means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome.
1.Each person must post 10 facts about themselves
10 facts about me:
- I began playing guitar after I first saw Taylor Swift playing on TV!
- My favourite band is The Fray!
- It takes a great deal of energy for me to be able to walk out of a bookshop without a book!
- I love scary movies and the movie that scared me the most was The Strangers!
- My favourite T.V show is Law and Order: Special Victims Unit!
- I once played The Urbz: Sims in the City for 26 hours straight!
- I want to be a history and politics teacher as well as a writer!
- I ADORE the Batman movies!
- One of my favourite actors, Liam Cunningham, once answered my question on TV!
- I am very opinionated!
- How long have you been blogging?
- Who is your favorite book character and why?
- Who is your favorite author?
- Movie first or book first?
BOOK! That way I can make a fair judge on the movie about what parts they left out! For example, the one thing that The Hunger Games left out that really annoyed me was that District 11 didn't send Katniss the bread!
- Contemporary or Fantasy?
I haven't read alot of fantasy so I would have to say contemporary!
- What is the worst book you've ever read and did you finish it?
Oh, it would be Carrier Of The Mark by Leigh Fallon. I did but let me tell you it was a struggle!
- Where is your favorite place to read?
My room! I have peace and quiet and I'm not distracted by the TV!
- On average, how many books do you read every week?
Well lately it's gone down but about 3 or 4!
- Physical book or ebook?
Physical all the way!
- Book store or delivered to your door?
Hmm....That a tough one! I would say book store, just because I can have them straight and don't have to wait until the are delivered!
Now for my choice! Here's the ten blogs I have tagged!
- What made you want to start a blog?
- What has been the highlight of your blogging experience?
- If you could get two authors to write a book together who would it be and why?
- What is your all time favourite book cover?
- Roughly, how many books do you read a month?
- What is your thought on books being made into films?
- What advice would you give to people who don't know if they should start a blog or not?
- Do you prefer buying or borrowing books?
- If you won the lottery what would you do with the money?
- If you could visit any country in the world, where would it be and why?