Saturday 30 June 2012

Saturday Snapshot (30th June) - Leona

Saturday Snapshot is hosted by At Home With Books. To participate in the Saturday Snapshot meme post a photo that you (or a friend or family member) have taken then leave a direct link to your post in the Mister Linky below. Photos can be old or new, and be of any subject as long as they are clean and appropriate for all eyes to see. How much detail you give in the caption is entirely up to you. Please don’t post random photos that you find online.

This Saturday I took my camera for a walk and got a few pictures! 

I had the urge to climb a tree beside the road!



Finally caught a glimpse of the bird that has been making a lot of noise lately! Anyone know what kind of bird it is?





And I took a walk in the lovely Irish countryside!

What did you get up to this Saturday? 


7 comments:

  1. Beautiful green! I wish I knew what kind of bird that was, but I have no idea.

    Here's my
    Saturday Snapshot.
    I hope you will stop by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous setting in that last picture. Looks like a perfect place for a walk!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no idea what the bird is, but the walk looks lovely! I'm just taking it easy today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty place to walk. I don't know what kind of bird that is -- sorry

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that last photo- so green, lush and lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pics! I really love the last one - I want to crawl inside that pic! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey everyone! Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you all! :) <3

    ReplyDelete

Now you've read my thoughts, what are your?