Tuesday 31 January 2012

What I'm reading Tuesday.

Hi! I realise that it has been a while since I last did one of these but I have been rather busy! Sorry!


This Tuesday I am reading:

'A Beautiful Evil' by Kelly Keaton! I am SOOOOO happy to be reading this! :D (review to come)




'Unleashed' by Nancy Holder and Debbie Viguie. I have spent SO long looking at this book before I finally got it from the library. (review to come)




I will start reading 'Tempest' by Julie Cross as soon as my library gets it in! I am really excited about getting my hands on this book! I will review it also!















I am also reading 'Promising Light' by Emily Ann Ward. Review to come.



Once again if you would like me to review any books please leave a comment and I will request it from my library. Be warned if you live in america the book you want me to review may not be available in Ireland but dont let that stop you from commenting!
If you have any desire to use this meme please do so.
I only ask one thing and that is that you leave a link to my blog in your post!
I hope you all have a good week!
Happy Reading!

1 comment:

  1. Tempest was such an amazing read I really think you will like it. The time travel is really cool and there's a lot of action scenes. Oh I so fell in love with Jackson. Ooh I definitely need to read Unleashed I know I will love that one.

    ReplyDelete

Now you've read my thoughts, what are your?